The Association does permit members to host private parties on the beach grounds, provided that certain rules and guidelines are respected. The beach is never closed to its members during any private party, so it’s important that any private party not infringe on the use of the beach facilities by other members who may be on the beach at the same time.
Rules and Guidelines
- Because the beach remains open to members, the activities need to be adequately supervised to avoid undue interference with use of the beach.
- Participants are responsible for leaving the beach in the same condition as it was found. (Cleanup papers, decorations, put tables and chairs back, etc.)
- Trash and recyclables must be removed from the beach in participant provided receptacles. (Use of the black garbage bin is not permitted because it cannot accommodate a weeks worth of trash and the trash from large events.)
- All Beach Club rules apply.
- The Board reserves the right to modify these guidelines generally or deny a party application (or address specific issues caused by any activity or event on a case-by-case basis).
How to Reserve
To book a party, email us at email@example.com with the following information:
The following is a list of dates already booked: